Poppr is looking for a passionate Web Designer.
And it could be you!
First things first: who is behind the ‘we’
Our team at Poppr, that is. In case you haven’t heard of us yet: we craft immersive experiences on the web, in virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR). We do so through 360° photography, video, 3D, state-of-the-art camera drones and industry-leading editing and post-production.
Check out our showreel to get a feel of what we do here.
We know this sounds like something you want to be part of!
Good news: we’re hiring.
We’re looking for an Intermediate or Senior Web Designer to join our ranks and help us create web, AR en VR experiences of the future, in the present.
What does your job entail?
- Think out unique concepts or interactive storylines for our client projects.
- Create fresh, beautiful and innovative designs for our experiences.
- Draw up a coherent style and moodboards for our 3D modellers, and follow up on their progress.
- Prepare briefings for our photographers and follow up on their work.
- Create overlay designs for our 360° videos.
- Draw up animation previews and concepts in motion design.
- Ideally, you’ll come up with occasional storyboards for our storylines (optional).
In a nutshell, we’re looking for the person who can elevate us to the next level in terms of design, art and creativity. Our clients deserve it, and our internal branding and artwork desperately need it, too. Sounds good?
Apply if you recognize yourself in the following:
- At least three years’ experience in the design and art direction of high-end, interactive projects.
- Native Dutch speaker (requirement)
- You live and breathe User Experience design.
- You can work well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and with clients.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- A passion for design and an eagle eye for detail.
Do you tick the boxes? Perfect!
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary, deposited monthly into your bank account of choice.
- A generous share of fringe benefits: laptop, meal vouchers, private health insurance, mobile phone and plan and home internet.
- The transport solution that suits you best, ranging from an electric Cowboy bike to a company car with a fuel card.
- Additional responsibility as part-time plant manager, in tandem with the rest of our team. Office plant manager, that is – we’ll provide the watering can.
- An incredible opportunity to keep learning, every day. Develop your knowledge and dive into cutting-edge technologies to improve your own skills and ours.
Does all of the above sound like we wrote it just for you? Email us! We’ll be checking email@example.com for your application. Only Dutch speaking applicants, please.