We need a Digital Project Manager.
And it could be you.
First things first: who is behind the ‘we’
Our team at Poppr, that is. In case you haven’t heard of us yet: we craft immersive experiences on the web, in virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR). We do so through 360° photography, video, 3D, state-of-the-art camera drones and industry-leading editing and post-production.
We know this sounds like something you want to be part of!
Good news: we’re hiring.
We’re looking for an Intermediate or Senior Digital Project Manager to join our ranks and help us create web, AR en VR experiences of the future, in the present.
What does your job entail?
- You’re responsible for a number of our incredibly exciting projects, from pitch to delivery.
- Together with our designers and developers, you come up with unique and innovative ways to create immersive, storytelling and intuitive experiences.
- You manage projects in close collaboration with both internal and external parties.
- You follow up on new technologies as they are released and think about how they might be used in our projects.
Sounds just like your cup of tea, doesn’t it? Do you have what it takes to elevate our client projects to the next level?
This is what we’re expecting:
- At least three years of digital agency experience managing multiple high-end interactive digital projects (web, AR, VR) simultaneously, with proven results and within time and budget constraints.
- Professional experience with immersive technologies, such as 360° photography, video and/or 3D.
- The ability and innate drive to motivate our designers, developers and 3D modellers and push them to transcend themselves.
- Excellent planning, communication and time management skills. You don’t crack under pressure.
- An eagle eye for detail. You see mediocrity as a capital sin.
- Familiarity with a wide range of project management tools (ideally Asana and Trello), Google Drive, Dropbox and agile methodologies.
- You speak developerese and have some basic technical knowledge.
Do you tick the boxes? Perfect!
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary, deposited monthly into your bank account of choice.
- A generous share of fringe benefits: laptop, meal vouchers, private health insurance, mobile phone and plan and home internet.
- The transport solution that suits you best, ranging from an electric Cowboy bike to a company car with a fuel card.
- Additional responsibility as part-time plant manager, in tandem with the rest of our team. Office plant manager, that is – we’ll provide the watering can.
- An incredible opportunity to keep learning, every day. Develop your knowledge and dive into cutting-edge technologies to improve your own skills and ours.
Does all of the above sound like we wrote it just for you? Email us! We’ll be checking firstname.lastname@example.org for your application.